There are two types of marketing campaigns to choose from:
- Voucher, through the use of a promo code.
- Promotion, whether that may be a fixed fee or percentage discount.
To create a voucher or promotion marketing campaign:
- Click on the Marketing tab on the left side bar.
- Click the + New Campaign to access the voucher/promotion creation wizard.
- Type the Campaign Name (required), Description and Department (both optional) and Select Brand to connect the voucher or promotion to a specific brand.
- Choose the Campaign Type
- Voucher: add a Discount value and choose between % or Fixed for a percentage discount or fixed fee discount. Name the voucher by typing a Voucher Code (max 7 alphanumeric characters).
- Promotion: add a Discount value and choose between % or Fixed for a percentage discount or fixed fee discount.
- Click Next.
- Decide the Applicability of the campaign by choosing between Site Wide or Select Menu.
- Site Wide, means that the promotion applies to the entire website, while Select Menu enables you to restrict the applicability of the promotion to a specific category or menu item.
- Select Menu can only be chosen when the campaign type is ‘Voucher’, and Site Wide can be chosen when the Campaign Type is Promotional.
- If you choose Select Menu, then you will need to Search & Select Menu that the Voucher will be applicable to. Now decide whether the Voucher applies across a Category and/or just an Item by choosing Select Category and/or Select Item and adding one or more categories and/or items.
- Choose the Validity of the Campaign by filling the required details for Start Date and End Date.
Click Done. You have now successfully created a marketing campaign.