To activate or deactivate a modifier from KDS:
- Choose Menu Items Management from the left side menu options.
- Click on Search by modifiers.
- Search the modifier name you would like to deactivate/activate.
- You will then be able to see all the menu items the modifier of choice is linked to.
- To activate/deactivate a modifier associated with a Menu Item, click the dropdown menu to see all the menu items the modifier is associated with.
- Click on the toggle button:
- When the toggle button is green, the Modifier has been successfully activated.
To disable a modifier:
- Find the modifier you would like to deactivate and click on the toggle button. Choose between the two options; Unavailable until next day or Unavailable until further notice.
- Click Confirm.
- When the toggle button is grey, the Modifier has been successfully deactivated.
- When you complete the adjustments, LOGOUT from the button on the top right side to return to your Orders Screen.